Send Email with attachment with my Qt Application

Charles-Élie G mail at jiyuusoft.net
Thu Nov 17 06:38:36 UTC 2016

Hi,
In fact I think that KService must be built with CMake and after be used with QMake or CMake. No ?
++
Charlie

Envoyé de mon Galaxy S6 Orange
-------- Message d'origine --------De : Christoph Feck <cfeck at kde.org> Date : 16/11/2016  21:36  (GMT+01:00) À : kde-frameworks-devel at kde.org Objet : Re: Send Email with attachment with my Qt Application
On 16.11.2016 19:58, Boudhayan Gupta wrote:
> KService, and all of KDE software written in C++/Qt, are configured
> with CMake and not QMake. There's no .pro files, but CMakeLists.txt
> files.

This is not true. KDE Frameworks support both qmake and cmake. On the
API pages, the required instructions for use are explained.

https://api.kde.org/frameworks-api/frameworks-apidocs/frameworks/kservice/html/index.html