[Differential] [Request, 3 lines] D3226: Don't be fatal on File field not being properly parsed

apol (Aleix Pol Gonzalez) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Nov 2 12:06:34 UTC 2016

apol created this revision.
apol added a reviewer: Frameworks.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Fallback on trying the same filename as the actual file.
  There were some regressions due to the former matching expression:
  string(REGEX REPLACE "^(.*\n)?File=([^\n]+kcfg).*\n.*$" "\\2"  _kcfg_FILENAME "${_contents}")

  This one would allow for the File field to be the kcfgc file (which doesn't
  make sense).
  With this patch we're not reproducing this behaviour, but we're allowing for the
  things that aren't building to work. After all, most kcfg and kcfgc files share
  the same name.

BRANCH
  master

AFFECTED FILES