Jenkins-kde-ci: kio master kf5-qt5 » Linux, gcc - Build # 259 - Still Unstable!

David Faure faure at kde.org
Thu Mar 10 22:32:18 UTC 2016

On Tuesday 08 March 2016 19:42:18 Christoph Cullmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> perhaps I am confused, but this looks strange to me.
>
> The TestSuite.kiocore-threadtest fails randomly (it worked in the previous build with the patch inside)
> and the favicons tests worked with my first try of this patch...

For the favicons test I know what I have to do: make it use the builtin http server
that I added afterwards, to avoid relying on real-world websites (which can change,
or which can lead to failures when internet connectivity is unreliable etc.)

For kiocore thread test I smell a real bug (possibly in Qt), but I have yet to
find how to reproduce the issue locally. Or maybe I should debug it on the CI...

Working on KDE Frameworks 5