[kservice] new warnings from kbuildsycoca5, every time

David Faure faure at kde.org
Thu Jun 2 11:59:52 UTC 2016

On Thursday, June 2, 2016 1:22:25 PM CEST you wrote:
> On Thursday June 02 2016 09:07:53 David Faure wrote:
> > Can you revert the local changes, pull (I committed a fix for the "Not
> > found:" I was getting locally, but it was due to lowercase/uppercase
> > issues, unlike what you're seeing), then download and apply
> > http://www.davidfaure.fr/2016/more_debug_2.diff
>
> Done. It's probably just as efficient to send you the whole log from
> `kbuildsyscoca5 --noincremental`.
>
> https://paste.kde.org/pliyuzfsd

Adding service "[...]/okularApplication_kimgio.desktop" to "image/x-pcx" stName= "image/x-pcx"

That means it did not resolve the image/x-pcx alias. Here I get

Adding service "imagethumbnail.desktop" to "image/vnd.zbrush.pcx" stName= "image/x-pcx"

because here /usr/share/mime/packages/freedesktop.org.xml says it's an alias:
  <mime-type type="image/vnd.zbrush.pcx">
[....]
    <alias type="image/x-pcx"/>
  </mime-type>

Do these commands return anything ?
$ qtpaths --locate-files GenericDataLocation mime/image/x-pcx.xml
$ qtpaths --locate-files GenericDataLocation mime/image/vnd.zbrush.pcx.xml

Only one should work. If both work, you have conflicting definitions for image/x-pcx.xml
(it's both an alias and a real mimetype).

Your /opt/local/share/mime/packages/freedesktop.org.xml says it's an alias,
but you must have another */mime/packages/* file that says it's a real mimetype.

Working on KDE Frameworks 5