Review Request 126895: Make KGlobalAccel dependency in KXmlGui optional

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Tue Jan 26 19:32:04 UTC 2016

Hi,

On Tuesday 26 January 2016 19:50:13 Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> Reminds me a bit of https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/125530/ :-)

Uh, damn, I missed this :-(

I guess the intention is the same. KXmlGui is pretty important to have a "KDE
Application" but it pulls in so much dependencies that it's imho a bit against
the Frameworks Idea.

And the demand for this should be obvious if two maintainers of large KDE-
Windows deployments independently write such Patches ;-) I would go so far as
basically forking it (maintaining patches as part of gpg4win) to avoid the
DBus / KService dependency.

Let's see if my patches fare better. ConfigWidgets and IconThemes i find ok. :-)

Regards,
Andre

P.S.
I have not figured out how to create reviewrequests that depend on a revision
under review so you have to look at the phabricator link for the other
(similar) patches.

--
Andre Heinecke |  ++49-541-335083-262  | http://www.intevation.de/