[Differential] [Commented On] D3646: Ignore host libs/includes/cmakeconfig files in Android toolchain

apol (Aleix Pol Gonzalez) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Dec 18 18:59:47 UTC 2016

apol added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> Android.cmake:163
>
> +SET(CMAKE_FIND_ROOT_PATH ${ANDROID_NDK} ${ECM_ANDROID_ROOT_PATH})
> +SET(CMAKE_FIND_ROOT_PATH_MODE_PROGRAM NEVER)

Maybe call it `ECM_ALTERNATIVE_ROOT_PATH`, in case we ever need to use it on other platforms as well?

> Android.cmake:188
>  set(CMAKE_FIND_LIBRARY_PREFIXES "lib")
> +# TODO: document why this check is needed
>  find_library(GNUSTL_SHARED gnustl_shared)

This is unrelated. Also maybe while at it you can document it right away.
I just added it so that we can detect problems at config time rather than while linking.

> Android.cmake:209
> +# needed for Qt to define Q_OS_ANDROID
> +add_definitions(-DANDROID)
> +

That's not requried, as the NDK already passes the `__ANDROID__`.

REPOSITORY
  R240 Extra CMake Modules

BRANCH
  avoidHostLibsIncludesinAndroidToolchain