[Differential] [Accepted] D3646: Ignore host libs/includes/cmakeconfig files in Android toolchain

cordlandwehr (Andreas Cord-Landwehr) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Dec 18 15:01:35 UTC 2016

cordlandwehr accepted this revision.
cordlandwehr added a comment.

  The patch absolutely goes into the right direction. All changes look fine to me. However, I did not test the patch yet, since I am currently in the process of updating my cross-compilation setup.
  IMO it is also fine to not provide complete backward compatibility, since adapting is easy and a backward compatibility workaround would loose the sysroot separation that we just introduce with this patch.

REPOSITORY
  R240 Extra CMake Modules

BRANCH
  avoidHostLibsIncludesinAndroidToolchain