CI for kf5-qt5 is not green anymore

Scarlett Clark sgclark at kubuntu.org
Sat May 9 12:29:17 UTC 2015

On Saturday, May 09, 2015 02:12:15 PM David Faure wrote:
> On Saturday 09 May 2015 04:49:52 Scarlett Clark wrote:
> > On Saturday, May 09, 2015 01:33:05 PM David Faure wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > CI seems stuck again.
> > >
> > > I upgraded all version numbers yesterday, which triggered a rebuild of
> > > all
> > > frameworks (as expected), and today these jobs are still running or
> >
> > pending,
> >
> > > it's like nothing has moved since yesterday evening.
> >
> > Hi David,
> > Yeah, our good OSX slave is off for the weekend :) This slave is located
> > over here on the west coast of the US. It does get stuck from time to
> > time.
> > You can abort the stuck build if I am sleeping or away. I am awake now and
> > will keep an eye on it.
>
> I don't really understand what the view shows right now. It's like there are
> many many jobs running in parallel on LINBUILDER, and none of them
> finishing. Ah - is this because they are waiting for the corresponding OSX
> job?
>
> What does the background colors blue, red, and white-and-blue-stripes mean?
>
> Anyhow I just aborted the OSX job (frameworkintegration) that was running
> for 12 hours. Let's see what happens now.
>
> Thanks for making me realize that it was OSX that was blocking Linux :-)
I aborted the stuck job already so it should be moving along.
Blue is the parent jobs progress and or current build (current build will
alway have linux,gcc or osx,clang respectively) if there is no
platform/compiler then it is the parent build (that triggers the
platform/compiler children builds) red generally means it is stuck ( good ones
to abort), but that can also happen if one job has held up others for awhile
like in this case, blue and white is parent in progress ( parent does a sanity
SCM checkout before triggering the children builds.)
Cheers,
Scarlett