CI for kf5-qt5 is not green anymore

David Faure faure at kde.org
Sat May 9 12:12:15 UTC 2015

On Saturday 09 May 2015 04:49:52 Scarlett Clark wrote:
> On Saturday, May 09, 2015 01:33:05 PM David Faure wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > CI seems stuck again.
> >
> > I upgraded all version numbers yesterday, which triggered a rebuild of all
> > frameworks (as expected), and today these jobs are still running or
>
> pending,
>
> > it's like nothing has moved since yesterday evening.
>
> Hi David,
> Yeah, our good OSX slave is off for the weekend :) This slave is located
> over here on the west coast of the US. It does get stuck from time to time.
> You can abort the stuck build if I am sleeping or away. I am awake now and
> will keep an eye on it.

I don't really understand what the view shows right now. It's like there are
many many jobs running in parallel on LINBUILDER, and none of them finishing.
Ah - is this because they are waiting for the corresponding OSX job?

What does the background colors blue, red, and white-and-blue-stripes mean?

Anyhow I just aborted the OSX job (frameworkintegration) that was running for
12 hours. Let's see what happens now.

Thanks for making me realize that it was OSX that was blocking Linux :-)

Working on KDE Frameworks 5