Circular dependency in kde-build-metadata

Daniel Vrátil me at dvratil.cz
Mon May 4 11:51:52 UTC 2015

Hi,

commit a5f6c247d99db3a3f565f5fa8d1346420e5a892c ("frameworksintegration tests
want oxygen-fonts") in kde-build-metadata has introduced a circular dependency
between frameworkintegration and oxygen, leading to

$ kdesrc-build --refresh-build kf5 plasma5
 * Downloading projects.kde.org project database...
Updating kde-build-metadata (to branch master)
Somehow there is a dependency cycle involving frameworks/frameworkintegration!
:( at /home/dvratil/devel/KDE/kdesrc-build/modules/ksb/DependencyResolver.pm
line 390.

I reverted the commit locally and kdesrc-build is happy now, but I don't know
how to fix it properly since there is no record about oxygen-fonts in the
metadata, only oxygen depending on frameworkintegration so I don't know where
that is really coming from (maybe kde/workspace/oxygen is matched as a
wildcard, matching kde/workspace/oxygen-fonts too? I don't know...)

Cheers,
Daniel