New framework: ModemManagerQt

Jan Grulich jgrulich at redhat.com
Thu Mar 12 08:56:06 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I would like to ask you if you could review ModemManagerQt library (currently
as libmm-qt). I want to make it as framework before KF5 5.9.0 gets released
and make Plasma 5.3 depend on it, otherwise we would have to release it again
together with Plasma and wait three more months. The only missing part there
are unit-tests, but I'm working on them, I already added one yesterday and
will keep adding new ones. The API is very similar to NetworkManagerQt, so
everything mentioned during NMQT review should be already fixed there.

You can find it here under frameworks branch:
https://projects.kde.org/projects/kde/workspace/libmm-qt

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Jan