What environment variable defines where krunner looks for libkdeinit5_$app.so

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Sat Jun 6 21:18:51 UTC 2015

Hey all,

I try to configure my KF5 plasma environment similar to my old KDE4 plasma.
There, I could open even applications build into my custom prefix via krunner.
I think, the important part was to set PATH there mostly to have that working.
In KF5 now I'm greeted with this:

KDEInit could not launch 'kwrite':
Could not open library '/usr/lib/libkdeinit5_kwrite'.
Cannot load library /usr/lib/libkdeinit5_kwrite:
(/usr/lib/libkdeinit5_kwrite.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file
or directory)

This file is located in my prefix: /home/milian/projects/compiled/kf5/lib64
What environment variable do I need to set for KRunner to find it?

Thanks
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de