OSX/CI: kdeclarative fails to build on branch master

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Mon Jan 12 21:26:24 UTC 2015

So, if I do install libepoxy on the OSX/CI system I get this:
---
[ 94%] Building CXX object src/qmlcontrols/kquickcontrolsaddons/CMakeFiles/kquickcontrolsaddonsplugin.dir/mimedatabase.cpp.o
Building CXX object src/qmlcontrols/kquickcontrolsaddons/CMakeFiles/kquickcontrolsaddonsplugin.dir/plotter.cpp.o
/Users/marko/WC/KDECI-builds/kf5-qt5/kdeclarative/src/qmlcontrols/kquickcontrolsaddons/plotter.cpp:23:10: fatal error: 'epoxy/gl.h' file not found
#include <epoxy/gl.h>
         ^
[ 96%] Scanning dependencies of target kdeclarativetest
---

So it looks as if the library cannot be located properly in the system, although it is present:
---
$ port contents libepoxy
Port libepoxy contains:
  /opt/local/include/epoxy/gl.h
  /opt/local/include/epoxy/gl_generated.h
  /opt/local/include/epoxy/glx.h
  /opt/local/include/epoxy/glx_generated.h
  /opt/local/lib/libepoxy.0.dylib
  /opt/local/lib/libepoxy.dylib
  /opt/local/lib/pkgconfig/epoxy.pc
---

Yet, I’d love to _avoid_ having to install this lib on OSX altogether, as it pulls in all these up to now still unneeded xorg libs:
---
$ sudo port activate libepoxy
Password:
--->  Computing dependencies for libepoxy
--->  Dependencies to be installed: mesa xorg-dri2proto xorg-glproto xorg-libXfixes xorg-fixesproto xorg-xextproto xorg-libXi xorg-inputproto xorg-libXext xorg-libXmu xorg-libXt
---