qca-qt5 2.1.0.1

Harald Sitter sitter at kde.org
Thu Jan 8 10:22:33 UTC 2015

お早う

As some of you might know qca's qt5/qt4 co-installability is a bit of
an issue with the maintainer not wanting to force a unified suffix for
qt5 builds so here is a grand unified version with a forced qt5
suffix:

http://download.kde.org/stable/qca-qt5/2.1.0.1/src/qca-qt5-2.1.0.1.tar.xz.mirrorlist

cmake quickref:
  find_package(Qca-qt5)
  target_link_libraries(qca-qt5)

This version is maintained in the qt5 branch of the qca repo and holds
as of right now qt5 adjustments [1] on top of master. There are no
plans to expand on this patch, I would still recommend to either use
this tarball/gitbranch or at least make sure to check every once in a
while if the patch set has changed.

The patch also suffixes the cmake package and link target [2] to make
sure one does not accidentally link the wrong version.

Once Qca switches to Qt5 proper I expect there will be a bit of cmake
magic that respectively redirects to Qca.

[1] https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/121633/
[2] http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-frameworks-devel/2014-December/020995.html

HS