OSX/CI: QSP patch ( was "KF5 Update Meeting Minutes 2014-w28" )

Andrius da Costa Ribas andriusmao at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 01:27:51 UTC 2015

Oops, you're right!

Let me amend what I said:
We default to oxygen style in KDE4 when available (hadn't checked yet what
changed in KF5 regarding default style).

In KF5 there is some issue with plugin loading (in general, not just for
styles), I do have both oxygen and breeze, but apps still load using
"windowsvista" (native-ish) style. This issue is only with KDE apps, as Qt
assistant works with either style, using "-style oxygen", "-style breeze"
or "-style fusion"

dolphin-kf5 (windowsvista style - the only style it loads by now):
[image: Imagem inline 2]

dolphin-kde4 (oxygen):
[image: Imagem inline 3]

Qt5 Assistant (with breeze):