[kubuntu-devel] Re: git moves

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Tue Aug 11 11:30:23 UTC 2015

On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 01:18:20PM +0200, Valentin Rusu wrote:
> * Jonathan Riddell <jr at jriddell.org> [2015-08-05 18:11:56 +0200]:
>
> > some changes to pkg-kde git today:
> >
> > I added kwallet-pam to plasma
> >

> Why not include the kwallet-pam module in the kwallet framework? The
> src/runtime would be the perfect place for that module and users would
> have all the required pieces together. If nobody is against this merging
> - and to be sure I copy kde-frameworks-devel - then it's a matter of
> importing the kwallet-map repo into a directory under
> kwallet/src/runtime. I could help with that.

This is a change in Plasma release tars (rather than Kubuntu
packaging) and it was added there because Martin K said it was ported
and should be released, and I think his motivation was just that
enough people bugged him that he made Alex's work compile.  But nobody
is around who especially wants to maintain it so if you want to move
it into wallet framework that would be very welcome.

Jonathan