Renaming the Predicate framework to KDb?

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Wed Apr 8 23:16:35 UTC 2015

Jaroslaw Staniek ha scritto:
> On 9 April 2015 at 00:12, Luigi Toscano <luigi.toscano at tiscali.it> wrote:
>> Jaroslaw Staniek ha scritto:
>>> Dear All,
>>> As a part of the process of porting Kexi to Qt5/KF5, three frameworks
>>> have been extracted to separate repos. More about that in some
>>> announcement (ask me for details if you cannot wait).
>>> For now I have the following question.
>> Apart from the name, I need to ask now: which ones? If they share translations
>> with existing code, I can copy the translations (or maybe they are libraries
>> without visible i18n, in that case please ignore this email).
>
> Hi Luigi,
> These are KProperty and KReport frameworks, in Playground/Libs/ since
> this night.

Thanks; for now I made them extract into our trunk/kf5 branch.
But that the extraction wouldn't work for now, as in both cases there is a
call to:
source $srcdir/../../calligra_xgettext.sh
so I temporarily disabled the extraction.

Predicate seems to be still kdelibs4 based, is it correct?

What was the purpose of that file, something that can't be done with the
existing scripts? (I have the feeling that maybe we already talked about this).

Ciao
--
Luigi