What's "qt5-stable" on build.kde.org

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Tue Sep 16 09:17:37 UTC 2014

On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 9:12 PM, Martin Gräßlin <mgraesslin at kde.org> wrote:
> Hi all,

Hi Martin,

> I just had a little problem with a new autotest for kwindowsystem which passed
> on my setup, but failed on build.kde.org. It turned out that it's missing an
> xcb_flush(QX11Info::connection()) before blocking in the event loop. I fixed
> this problem in Qt, so I'm wondering: which version is used on the CI system?
>
> I couldn't find any information on it by myself - neither in the build
> metadata nor in the jobs listed on build.kde.org.

Please see http://build.kde.org/job/qt5_stable_qt5/
This is shown on the External Deps view.

You will have to review the actual build log to find out the revision
we built though.
Note that we use the combined qt/qt5.git repository so if the Qt CI
system is broken again it may be behind again.

> Cheers
> Martin

Thanks,
Ben