What's "qt5-stable" on build.kde.org

Martin Gräßlin mgraesslin at kde.org
Tue Sep 16 09:12:46 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I just had a little problem with a new autotest for kwindowsystem which passed
on my setup, but failed on build.kde.org. It turned out that it's missing an
xcb_flush(QX11Info::connection()) before blocking in the event loop. I fixed
this problem in Qt, so I'm wondering: which version is used on the CI system?

I couldn't find any information on it by myself - neither in the build
metadata nor in the jobs listed on build.kde.org.

Cheers
Martin