Broken KWindowInfoX11Test::testActivities on CI system

Martin Gräßlin mgraesslin at kde.org
Mon Sep 15 07:44:59 UTC 2014

Hi Ivan,

could you please have a look at KWindowInfoX11Test::testActivities. The unit
test fails on the CI system and also locally with a setup similar to CI system
(passes with KWin, though). To get a clean setup ensure to have an Xvfb
running and an openbox on that Xvfb.

The unit test looks somewhat wrong to me. E.g. there is an initial activity
set which doesn't fit the NETWinInfo code. To me it looks like the test is
dependent on behavior of KWin.

Cheers
Martin