Issues for Qt5/KF5/KDE/CI system on OSX/MacPorts

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Thu May 29 08:17:05 UTC 2014

Hi Ben,

On 29 May 2014, at 09:05 , Ben Cooksley <bcooksley at kde.org> wrote:
> It is nothing to do with the installation parameters now. What needs
> to be adjusted is kdoctools - we'll need to help it find things within
> the install prefix. Is there a environment variable which we can set
> which the code in question (which I assume uses QStandardPaths) will
> follow?
ok, that sounds better.
Actually on PovAddict on #KDE-DEVEL mentioned something along the line
of QStandardPaths!!!! He said they had to fiddle with in on Windows.
Unfortunately he was afk when I tried to reach him.

If you can point me to where I could find PovAddict’s review or code
change for Windows, please do so! :)

But perhaps PovAddict isn’t in charge for Windows code at all and just
recalled that there had been some fiddling with those paths to make
it also work on Windows.

Now it’s time to do the same on OSX! ;)

> In terms of the value of DATA_INSTALL_DIR, I suggest you examine the
> install jail (located at $WORKSPACE/install/) to determine where the
> files are actually being placed and act accordingly.
ok, will check that.

Greets,
Marko