Issues for Qt5/KF5/KDE/CI system on OSX/MacPorts

mk-lists at email.de mk-lists at email.de
Sun May 25 16:53:28 UTC 2014

I see now that Harald installed in the application package below PREFIX/lib/kde5/libexec/ [1].

Here on the CI system I already do find an executable in an equivalent folder:
---
$ ls -l /opt/kde/install/darwin/mavericks/clang/kf5-qt5/frameworks/kconfig/inst/lib/libexec/kf5
total 136
-rwxr-xr-x 1 marko staff 136364 May 25 17:38 kconf_update
---

So, I suggest to configure CMake in such a way that it sends kconfig_compiler_kf5.app
into the same folder like kconf_update.

How can I achieve that?

Greets,
Marko