KF5 alpha2

David Faure faure at kde.org
Thu Mar 20 22:19:47 UTC 2014

On Wednesday 19 March 2014 20:25:35 Christoph Cullmann wrote:
> I would appreciate any hint on what is needed more to have ktexteditor in
> the KF 5.0 release as I think it would give applications like
> Kate/KDevelop/Kile/... the possibility to have KF 5.0 ports available.
> Kate/KWrite itself is really KF 5 ready ;)

Yep, makes a lot of sense.

I added it to the list of modules for the next KF5 release.

You should move the epic up on http://community.kde.org/Frameworks/Epics
You should also double-check the checklist at
http://community.kde.org/Frameworks/CreationGuidelines
just to make sure nothing got forgotten.