kde4support => kdelibs4support[Was: Re: Releasing Deprecated modules and Tier 4 Definition]

Mario Fux KDE ML kde-ml at unormal.org
Mon Mar 17 21:53:25 UTC 2014

Am Montag, 17. März 2014, 18.15:09 schrieb Kevin Ottens:
> Hello,

Morning Kevin

> Thanks for the feedback!

Thanks for your coordination!

[snip]

> Now, the last point... What else do we want to move from KDE Frameworks to
> KDE Porting Aids? Aleix and Aaron proposed the following content for KDE
> Porting Aids:
>  * kde4support (obvious);

Just that it doesn't get forgotten I'd like to second Aarons (or who it was)
proposal to rename kde4support to kdelibs4support at this occasion if it's an
easy rename! This might be the perfect opportunity. Makes it easier for us
promo people to tell that there is no "KDE4" as well.

>  * khtml (planned for a long time);
>  * kjs (because of khtml I gather);
>  * kjsembed (ditto);
>  * krunner (because of upcoming sprinter, and only one user anyway);
>  * kmediaplayer (unused AFAIK).
>
> I think that list makes sense. Is there anyone who couldn't sleep at night
> if those were in KDE Porting Aids?
>
> Regards.

Thanks
Mario