KItemModels, Solid & KJS licenses

šumski hrvoje.senjan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 21:53:22 UTC 2014

On Wednesday 19 of February 2014 21:18:31 šumski wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> i've started pushing Frameworks to openSUSE Factory (i.e. next openSUSE
> release), and our legal review found some issues[1][2][3] with mentioned
> frameworks licenses.

Next one, kinit[1]:
"src/kdeinit/proctitle.cpp and src/kdeinit/proctitle.h are GPL-2.0+ licensed.
This could mean the license of kinit must be GPL-2.0+, not LGPL-2.1+, which
could be _very_ unexpected. Please check with upstream"

Alex, this one seems 'yours', could you take a look at the two files?

Cheers,
Hrvoje
--------
[1] https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/226082