how to write kded module in framework 5

Shivam Makkar amourphious1992 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 19:35:44 UTC 2014

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 4:24 PM, Alex Merry <alex.merry at kde.org> wrote:

> On 15/03/14 22:55, Shivam Makkar wrote:
> > Hello fellow developers ! :)
> >
> > I am noob in kde and hacking keyboard module these days !
> >
> > I tried to instantiate object of class keyboardDaemon and I got this
> > error :
> >
> > In file included from
> > /home/amourphious/kde-workspace/kcontrol/keyboard/kcm_keyboard.cpp:37:0:
> >
> /home/amourphious/kde-workspace/kcontrol/keyboard/keyboard_daemon.h:27:24:
> > fatal error: kdedmodule.h: No such file or directory
> >  #include <kdedmodule.h>
>
> Have you got KF5::DBusAddons in your target_link_libraries() for this code?

Thanks ! that did the job !

> Alex

also I want to know how can i start kded5

when I run command

kded5
or
kdeinit5

i get

kded5(16341)/(default) QXcbSessionManager::QXcbSessionManager: Qt: Session
management error: networkIdsList argument is NULL

is there any debug dialog (kdebugdialog) for framework 5 too ?

--
Regards
Shivam Makkar