reviews

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Sun Mar 16 16:16:54 UTC 2014

On Sunday 16 March 2014 10:16:17 David Faure wrote:
> On Sunday 23 February 2014 16:12:58 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> I tend to agree. Initially it was a good thing because most frameworks
> committers were newcomers to that code, but by now some of them know what
> they are doing :-)
> OTOH it works this way in Qt and it increases quality overall, so I'm a bit
> on the fence.

Note that review doesn't necessarily means "go through reviewboard", that's in
fact something we thought about:
http://community.kde.org/Frameworks/Policies#Frameworks_commits_are_reviewed

> At least I don't mind if "trivial changes" go in directly, especially since
> I also read commits...

That means defining what is trivial though. :-)

Now, I think it's also more a question of "are you the maintainer of what
you're touching?"
For instance, Luigi is obviously our kdoctools master...

Regards.
--
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net