Frameworks book

David Faure faure at kde.org
Sun Mar 16 10:50:26 UTC 2014

On Saturday 15 March 2014 02:08:52 Valorie Zimmerman wrote:
> Hello frameworks developers,
>
> It has been discussed on the KDE-Community list that some of you would
> like a Frameworks book.

I would strongly suggest that this is not ONLY a paper book but also an online
book where updates get published, e.g. like the french Qt5 book works.

Otherwise in 2 years it's only good for lighting a fire.

/me remembers writing chapters in a book about KDE 2.0 which never got
updated... quite a waste.

Anyhow - no time for writing. At most I can review some text about the
frameworks I know most about.