What to do regarding OPTIONAL packages during KDE/CI builds?

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Thu Jun 5 22:05:28 UTC 2014

The Qt5/KF5/KDE/CI system on OSX/MacPorts - which I am trying to set up - is
eventually able to build and install (almost) all KF5 frameworks just fine.

But during the builds I spotted every now and then that configure scripts
mentioned a few OPTIONAL packages which could not be found...
...but the build runs fine anyways.

Still, I would like to know how to handle cases like this.
It seems to me, that it would be good to build every framework including ALL
possible optional packages in order to test the “biggest" build.

	Examples are e.g.:
	 - for kwallet: gpgme, QGpgme
	 - for kio:     AC, GSSAPI, Qt5Script

	(Here I am surprised about Qt5Script, since
	 I thought that is included in qt5.)

Can some of those packages be installed using the CI scripts?

Should I perhaps install some of these packages on the KDE/CI system via
MacPorts? (I tried gpgme, but it did NOT work.)