Git merge checking

Alex Merry kde at randomguy3.me.uk
Thu Jan 16 11:18:08 UTC 2014

I've done some git magic to copy the common/ directory (or, at least,
the relevant parts) from kapidox to kdoctools (where those files should
be located) in a history-preserving manner (for
https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/114969/).

This can be found at kde:clones/kdoctools/alexmerry/kapidox-merge

Can someone check that this looks sensible before I push it to the
actual kdoctools repo?

Note that this means that kdoctools will have two roots; if you graft on
the kdelibs history, though, those two roots will have the same parent.

Alex