kprintutils - next steps

John Layt jlayt at kde.org
Fri Feb 28 18:32:21 UTC 2014

On 28 February 2014 14:14, Alex Merry <alex.merry at kde.org> wrote:

> Given the alpha1 time constraints, I just pushed this.
>
> I'll leave dealing with the old repo to you (which I guess involves
> filing a sysadmin request to remove it).
>
> David: kprintutils should not form part of alpha 1, since the code is
> now all in KDE4Support.

Fantastic, thanks Alex.  It all looks good to me.

Is there anything else I need to do before deleting the repo?  I'd
hate to delete it and break some dependency somewhere.  Do we want to
remove it from kde-projects.xml first and wait a little before
deleting it just so things like CI have time to sync up?  Perhaps I
should change the kprintutils cmake to not install anything in the
interim?

Cheers!

John.