qt5 polkit-qt-1 and kdesrc-build

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Wed Feb 26 21:25:01 UTC 2014

Hey all,

I today sat down trying to finally get a KF5 & kdesrc-build setup done. After
lots of issues related to missing dependencies not listed (fixed now) on
techbase, I hit an issue with kauth, namely that it tried to build agains tthe
_qt4_ version of polkit-1. Can/should this not be forbidden on the cmake
level?

Furthermore, why is the default dfaure-approved kdesrc-build setup not
building polkit-1 in the qt5 branch?

I now fixed it locally by adding something like this to my local setup:

module-set
    repository kde-projects
    branch qt5
    use-modules polkit-qt-1
    cmake-options -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE:STRING=debug
end module-set

Considering that all other people should hit the same issue - how did you
resolve this? Can we get the above into the default configuration somehow
please?

Thanks
--
Milian Wolff