KItemModels, Solid & KJS licenses

Bernd Buschinski b.buschinski at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 26 14:31:05 UTC 2014

hi,
I confirm that I would be happy to the files listed below relicensed from
GPL to LGPLv2+.

Seriously, I don't really care that much if its gpl or lgpl, as long as its
available for everyone who want to improve it ;>
Or ,if possible, I would relicense it to LGPLv2+ & beer license, but sadly
they are incompatible ;-)