Frameworks sprint in Barcelona

Mark Gaiser markg85 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 13:44:06 UTC 2014

On Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 10:28 AM, David Faure <faure at kde.org> wrote:
> On Wednesday 29 January 2014 17:58:09 Mark Gaiser wrote:
>> I only filled in April 3rd since that makes worth to stay in barcelona
>> after the pim sprint.
>
> Strange way of using doodle. Red is supposed to mean "impossible", not
> "slightly less convenient".
> Because the way you filled it in, it reads like it's either you or me, no
> common time slot where we would both be available, which I suspect is not
> actually true, given your comment above.

April 17th was to close to the PIM sprint to make it sane to fly to
Barcelona again, yet too far apart to just stay from March 27th till
April 20th.

April 24th was (and still is) uncertain for me. May is not possible
for me. So it was filled in correctly :)
But given that the 24th is now final + some changes in my local
schedule "seem" to be working in favor of being there. It still
depends on some job interviews if i can make it or not.

> On the other hand, assuming you would be also available later if you had
> filled this in the normal way, then April 24-28 looks better, with Aurélien
> Gateau and myself being available too (and we wouldn't lose anyone else).
>
> On my part I'm not 100% sure about being unavailable April 3-6, it was the
> tentative dates for a freedesktop meeting with Ryan Lortie, but I didn't get
> news since then, so I just ping'ed him about that. I'll give you an update as
> soon as I know more.

April 24th is final for the Frameworks sprint. Or is it still possible
to change it to April 3-6?