KItemModels, Solid & KJS licenses

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Thu Feb 20 10:26:24 UTC 2014

Hello,

On Wednesday 19 February 2014 21:18:31 šumski wrote:
> i've started pushing Frameworks to openSUSE Factory (i.e. next openSUSE
> release), and our legal review found some issues[1][2][3] with mentioned
> frameworks licenses.
> Details in the links bellow (basically, certain files are not licensed as
> per contained license).
> Should those files be re-licensed, or should those frameworks have dual
> license?

Interesting, that's all files which were previously in kdelibs AFAICT and with
the same copyright header... funny that it shows up only now. I'm also
wondering if the one about solid isn't a false positive.

I think that we should re-license the problematic files.

Regards.
--
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net