[error] Snapshot for krunner extracted successfully, but failed to complete initrepo.sh

Michael Pyne mpyne at kde.org
Thu Feb 13 22:41:26 UTC 2014

On Thu, February 13, 2014 02:29:21 Shivam Makkar wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm not able to build framework 5 due to some update error in Krunner, is
> there any manual method to build it ?

You can pass --no-snapshots to the kdesrc-build command line to disable the
use of a snapshot. kdesrc-build will then use the slightly-slower "git clone"
command.

In the meantime I will fix kdesrc-build to fallback automatically to git-clone
like it's supposed to.

> I'm also getting Cmake error while installing kwallet, the error seems to
> be like some git conflict in cmaketext in kwallet.

Probably easiest to just remove the kwallet source directory and let kdesrc-
build regenerate, as there was a rename of some kwallet-related repositories
recently which is probably causing this.

> Am I the only one facing these problems ? :P

I think the rest of us were paying attention to the mailing list announcement
about the renames. ;)

Regards,
 - Michael Pyne