kf5 alpha 1 : attica?

David Faure faure at kde.org
Wed Feb 5 17:39:51 UTC 2014

On Wednesday 05 February 2014 09:55:08 Jeremy Whiting wrote:
> I can do the changes if needed. It just needs the changes here:
> http://community.kde.org/Frameworks/Porting_Notes under "Build System"
> ?

No, it should follow all the things that other frameworks do. Compare with
e.g. kcoreaddons or even generate the template with kdeexamples/framework-
template. Or one of us with more ecm/kf5 experience can do it. The main point
is an agreement from the attica maintainer(s).

> I believe attica currently builds with both qt4 or qt5 based on cmake
> options (if QT4_BUILD is set it builds with qt4).

Yes, this is what has stopped me from making it use ECM. It needs a decision
that `master` won't work with qt4 anymore.

> Is the qt4 branch supposed to not use ECM then?

Yeah, I don't think you want a new unstable dependency in a stable branch.