Required and supported Qt versions

Jan Kundrát jkt at kde.org
Mon Dec 29 16:46:03 UTC 2014

Hi,
is there a minimal required Qt version which applies to all of KF5? I see
that most of the modules I currently have checked out say that they need
5.2.0 while polkit-qt-1 declares itself compatible with 5.1.0.

- Is that information correct? Is 5.2.0 universally supported?
- Is there any value in having CI checks for this oldest supported version?
- Should the CI check other versions of Qt as well? Which ones?
- Would there be any value in testing e.g. libdep1 built against Qt 5.3.2
with a project that uses libdep1 but is itself built with Qt 5.4?

Cheers,
Jan

--
Trojitá, a fast Qt IMAP e-mail client -- http://trojita.flaska.net/