libnm-qt framework

David Faure faure at kde.org
Thu Dec 18 11:49:18 UTC 2014

On Thursday 18 December 2014 12:34:55 Jan Grulich wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> I wanted to ask you if you could add libnm-qt to the list of frameworks in
> sysadmin/release-tools/modules.git as I probably don't have access there.
> Also if you could please re-check kde-build-metadata if I adjusted there
> everything correctly. Otherwise everything should be already done, libnm-qt
> is already moved to frameworks/libnm-qt git repository and I'll just send
> an email about it to kde-frameworks-devel mailing list.

The list of frameworks to release is generated from
1) running kdesrc-build to check out all frameworks
2) grepping for release=true in the metainfo.yaml file in each framework.
  (this is done by list_frameworks.sh in release-tools)

So all you have to do is ensure that these two steps pass for libnm-qt.

>From what you say, step 1 was just done; I'm kickstarting a compilation here
to check that.

Working on KDE Frameworks 5