Update of the metainfo.yaml file of all the frameworks

Michael Pyne mpyne at kde.org
Sat Aug 16 21:33:48 UTC 2014

On Thu, August 14, 2014 09:46:37 Ben Cooksley wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 3:16 AM, Denis Steckelmacher
> > Nice! kapidox now downloads the list of the KDE accounts from
> > websvn.kde.org, and these two fields can now be used in metainfo.yaml:
> Just wondering - how often does the tool fetch a copy of this file?
> WebSVN isn't really intended for accessing the content of Subversion
> repositories in a frequent automated manner...
> (We actually have it configured to block access if the referer isn't
> set properly, to prevent people hotlinking to images through it)

To be more clear, it might be best just for kapidox to download the file
directly via anonymous SVN (at least as a first priority).

Alternately, maybe we can setup a more server-friendly API for this (RESTful,
SOAP, link to a static file that is updated when the SVN is, etc.)?

Regards,
 - Michael Pyne