Update of the metainfo.yaml file of all the frameworks

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Wed Aug 13 10:14:01 UTC 2014

On Wednesday 13 of August 2014 11:30:48 Denis Steckelmacher wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Yesterday, api.kde.org has been updated so that it displays a bit more
> information about the frameworks, including code snippets telling the
> user how to add a framework to his/her CMakeLists.txt or .pro file.

How is the email address of the maintainer generated?
kdoctools/metadata.yml for example shows my identity username (ltoscano) but I
don't own ltoscano at kde.org as shown on
http://api.kde.org/frameworks-api/frameworks5-apidocs/kdoctools/html/index.html

What are the fields needed to specify the links previously on the README file?
KDocTools has a different IRC channel and an additional mailing list, for
example.

Ciao
--
Luigi