KDE Frameworks 2014 Sprint Dot Article missing

Mark Gaiser markg85 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 09:44:43 UTC 2014

On Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 9:23 PM, Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:
> El Dilluns, 28 de juliol de 2014, a les 00:48:54, Albert Astals Cid va
> escriure:
>> Hi guys, please note that the Dot Article of the KDE Frameworks 2014 Sprint
>> is missing.
>>
>> Can someone of the guys that was there write something?
>
> Do you guys understand that a dot article is mandatory to get sponsoring for
> following sprints?
>
> If we don't tell people the awesome things you guys did, it's hard to ask
> people for money for you to do awesome things the next time.
>
> Please someone take responsability and do a write up.
>
> Cheers,
>   Albert
>

>> Cheers,
>>   Albert

To lend a helping hand for the one that's going to write the dot article.

Some blog posts that talked about the KF5 sprint:
http://ervin.ipsquad.net/2014/04/27/live-from-barcelona-kde-frameworks-sprint/
http://agateau.com/2014/back-from-the-kde-frameworks-sprint/
http://randomguy3.wordpress.com/2014/05/06/kf5-sprint-in-barcelona/

And there was a big mail explaining the new frameworks monthly release
cycle for frameworks (now in action).

There should be some notes on notes.kde.org, but i can't find the
right "note" at this moment.. The one with: "frameworks-sprint-2014"
seems way to short.