KDE Frameworks 2014 Sprint Dot Article missing

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Fri Aug 8 19:23:20 UTC 2014

El Dilluns, 28 de juliol de 2014, a les 00:48:54, Albert Astals Cid va
escriure:
> Hi guys, please note that the Dot Article of the KDE Frameworks 2014 Sprint
> is missing.
>
> Can someone of the guys that was there write something?

Do you guys understand that a dot article is mandatory to get sponsoring for
following sprints?

If we don't tell people the awesome things you guys did, it's hard to ask
people for money for you to do awesome things the next time.

Please someone take responsability and do a write up.

Cheers,
  Albert