KF5 Maintainers: Please get ready for release

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Mon Apr 28 14:32:41 UTC 2014

Hi,

Should we create a new component in bko, or we can rename the existing one
(kactivities -> frameworks-kactivities)? (I did the former, but wanted to
check)

The same question for the revboard - should the repository be renamed to
frameworks-kactivities?

The only thing that I'm having issues with is astyle - it screws up so many
things:
 - does not know how to format lambdas, range-for
 - does not follow { on the separate line when a method implementation is
in-class
 - does not know how to format in-switch code blocks
 - and more

Cheerio,
Ivan