KF5 Maintainers: Please get ready for release

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Mon Apr 28 11:36:11 UTC 2014

Hello,

On Monday 28 April 2014 13:32:08 Marco Martin wrote:
> On Sunday 27 April 2014, Kevin Ottens wrote:
> > Marco Martin:
> >  - kdeclarative
> >  - plasma-framework
>
> I think it's pretty fine on my part, i'll take another review on the
> metadata files.
> one thing I think i need are toplevel bugzilla products for each framework,
> right?
> (if so i'll open a sysadmin request about it)

Martin Klapetek did that for all frameworks a while back. All the frameworks
related products are prefixed with "frameworks-". Looks like your modules got
moved after that and so are indeed missing. You think right, you need to add
them to bugzilla.

That's exactly to try to catch this kind of situation that I sent the email.
:-)

Cheers.
--
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net