plasma-framework in kdereview

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Fri Apr 25 23:57:09 UTC 2014

El Divendres, 25 d'abril de 2014, a les 12:34:32, Marco Martin va escriure:
> Hi all,
> since it was done earlier this week, better announce it formally, so
> everybody can actually do the -review part ;)

Had a look and i18n wise it looks ok-ish (i.e it's kind of as broken as the
rest of frameworks ;-))

I'll be fixed once Aurelien does the patch for all frameworks defining the
cmake variable for the domain.

There's one thing that someone needs to think about and is this two strings in
the qml files

QueryDialog.qml:52:    property string acceptButtonText: i18n("Ok")
QueryDialog.qml:53:    property string rejectButtonText: i18n("Cancel")

That either need to load the catalog manually (the cmake define won't help
here) or they need to specify the domain or they need to be killed and use som
kguistdthing that provides those translations.

Cheers,
  Albert