Update your copy of extra-cmake-modules

šumski hrvoje.senjan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 15:26:38 UTC 2014

On Friday 18 of April 2014 10:37:50 Aurélien Gâteau wrote:
> I made it that way intentionally because I consider it bad to have different
> code generated depending on whether you have the framework is built from a
> release tarball or from git.
>
> I understand this means more build dependencies for packagers, but I don't
> see any other way.

Understood. Wrt the packaging, that can be more or less bypassed (and i've
done so already with openSUSE Qt5 packages), but i was also curious about
additional dependencies in general. E.g. with KArchive, previously only QtCore
was needed to get it built. Now people will need to build e.g. qtdeclarative
and qtwebkit to get qttools, which is now hard requirement for KArchive (note
that i haven't checked is ECMCreateQmFromPoFiles added specifically to
KArchive, but this is applied to any such Framework).

Cheers,
Hrvoje