libmm-qt/libnm-qt as KF5

Lamarque Souza lamarque at kde.org
Thu Apr 3 23:19:45 UTC 2014

Well, NetworkManagerQt and ModemManagerQt are Qt only libraries since the
beginning. They are not meant to depend on any KDE libraries as I said, so
they are not meant to be merged to KF5. I looked the branches frameworks
and you basically did just that (make them depend on KF5). I think we
should keep them Qt only and not depend on KF5, the opposite is ok though.

Lamarque V. Souza

KDE's Network Management maintainer

http://planetkde.org/pt-br