Frameworks Overview

Cornelius Schumacher schumacher at kde.org
Mon Sep 23 11:43:14 UTC 2013

On Monday 23 September 2013 11:43:58 Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> On Monday, September 23, 2013 00:27:21 Cornelius Schumacher wrote:
> > On Thursday 19 September 2013 Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> > > http://community.kde.org/Frameworks/Overview
> >
> > I have put the data on Inqlude (see http://inqlude.org/edge.html).
>
> Thanks. One issue though, we're duplicating incomplete information that is
> in flux. (For example, I know of at least one framework that has been
> added to tier2 (I think) since last week. The information will need
> constant updating for a few more months. Having it in to places doesn't
> make that easier.

Don't worry, I'm perfectly fine with maintaining the information on Inqlude,
so if there is a reference location somewhere else, I'll take care of keeping
them in sync.

> Can I update the info on inqlude.org somehow, so we can ditch the wiki
> version?

You can easily update the information. There are instructions on the web site.

We could also think about some automation depending on where it is most
convenient to maintain the reference data.

One way would be to include some machine-readable meta data in the git
repository, so we could generate other representations from that, be it a
dedicated web site or the info on Inqlude, or something different.