Helping out with Frameworks 5

Casian Andrei skeletk13 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 11:35:39 UTC 2013

Hello,

I want to help out with Frameworks 5 and/or Plasma 2. Perhaps it is best to
start writing some unit tests, since I am not too familiar with the code.
My favorite activities include removing chunks of obsolete and ugly code,
but this one should be left for another time :-)

What should I look into?

Where can I find out what needs to be done? Looking at the wiki [1], it is
unclear what I can jump into.

Currently I have set up an acceptable devel environment, built frameworks5
/ plasma2, so I'm ready to start doing something useful.

Regards,
Casian

IRC - skelet

[1] http://community.kde.org/Frameworks/Epics